Friday, April 18, 2008

Wednesday is the BIG day

After two dr appointments for the boys yesterday I ran to the surveyors office and picked up the "plot plan". I then realized if I quickly ran home and grabbed Taina and the paperwork I could get to the building department before they closed. I got there (and the woman kept looking at the clock...clam down hun...you have 25 minutes left). She scheduled us for Wednesday @ 2:30. Please pray that we don't have G-E-O-R-G-E!! I then asked about getting our CO and moving in...she informed me that the guys don't get back to the office until 4pm and then they give the paperwork to "Joan" but she won't look at it until Thursday morning, and she is quite busy so it will be a couple of days before we receive our CO to move in...expect it Mon or Tues she told me....yeah ok!!! I will be so happy to not have to deal with "them" anymore!!!

We went and ordered furniture today. We got our bedroom set(in king), Taina's bedroom set, bunkbeds for Manny and a sectional for upstairs. It is so exciting with everything coming together!

No comments: