Saturday, August 25, 2007

Footings

The footings were poured Thursday (thank goodness it didn't rain) and we just have to wait a week to pour the foundation. It seems funny to think about, but we have to pick out showers/bathtubs, windows and doors already. I don't like having to make decisions like that. I think I need to walk through some houses for ideas. We know what color siding we will do, but as far as a color of a front door and shutters?? Time to do my homework and make decisions. Way back Manny told me I can make ALL of the decisions, as long as I let him design the kitchen. Yes my husband likes to cook, I just wish it was more often than once a month. I think a stipulation will be involved with picking out the kitchen....you cook your 2 days off a week. (And don't think for even a second I won't offer any opinions ha ha)
Here are pictures of the footings being poured and my little Manny (with my dad) enjoying the big truck and dirt immensely.







1 comment:

Ashley said...

little manny is probably in all his glory! hehe