Monday, October 29, 2007

Windows and doors

Here is a picture to show you the color of the roof shingles...there is a variation of dark and light gray.


The guys came today and put in the doors and windows. I LOVE the way it looks. I love the front door and all the others. As soon as it dries up some I will take photos of all sides of the house, but for now I am not walking through the mud. The sliding glass door downstairs and the French door out of the kitchen have the blinds inside the glass...aahhh, will be so easy to clean!! Manny stopped up at the house on the way to work and said the guy was there measuring for the stairs. As soon as they get made and put in I can walk upstairs and up into the walk up attic to check everything out. I did climb the ladder last week to look around, but not everything was done at that point. Dad is in Myrtle Beach winterizing the condo, but as soon as he gets home he will start the plumbing and duct work for the heating/cooling. The electrician will be in soon to do that and we need to get estimates for siding. I guess we are so involved being that Dad is our GC. I love knowing what is going on and seeing the progress...the tough part is all of the decisions. (and agreeing on them with the hubby)

No comments: