Thursday, November 1, 2007

The last two weeks seemed to show so much progress. We went from having a foundation, to having a house with windows and doors. The next few stages will go slowly and won't show much progress in pictures. Dad has started his plumbing work and he will finish up (he hopes) just in time for the electrician about (9 days away). We picked out garage doors and stairs, so they will be the next things to be installed. We have to be measured for siding and that will have to be put on. I know we'll have to be picking out tile soon enough and that overwhelms me. There are so many slight variations of colors and shapes and sizes. I don't always have much interest in decisions we have to make, but one thing I stand strong about is the refrigerator we get. Sorry Manny but you are never going to win that one. You've gotten your way with the color of siding, garage doors, front door and probably more than I am thinking of right now.

No comments: