Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trim work and cabinet doors

I finally got up to the house after what seems like a long time of not getting there. Mom had cleaned up the garage so that looks awesome. Dad put the cabinet doors on and I love the fact that Little Manny can't slam the doors or drawers (we have stoppers). Appliances are being delivered tomorrow. Manny has puttied up all the nail holes in the trim work and Mom painted the doorway trim. The three of them got so much done this weekend. What was I doing you ask? Taking care of a newborn, fighting with the two year old to take his nebulizer treatments, wrestling with the 2 yo to stay out of the fridge and helping the 8 year old put on makeup. (Yes I did clean and do other things as well). I think we were all kept busy, they just had more peace than I did!!


Our bedroom


Kitchen cabinet doors


Hallway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jen,
we need some house updates. :)