Monday, March 10, 2008

This one's for you Ryan

our kitchen (no it's not in the showroom of Lowes)



another shot (I am soooo in love with our kitchen!!!)






pantry (Dad put up the trim around it)







sink faucet (it is stainless steel; just doesn't look it in this light)



window trim




kids bathroom vanity & cabinet



our bathroom


So Ryan commented that I needed to update what has been going on...so the kids, Mom, & I took a trip to the house to get some pictures tonight (thank goodness for daylight savings time). The upstairs has minimal things that need to be finished and then downstairs needs almost everything to be completed (tile, hang doors, bathroom)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....i get what i ask for. :) so do you have a tentative move in date yet? can't wait to see the house in person. it looks awesome! i love the kitchen.

Ashley said...

it is all SO GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Boy Jen- had I known an email will cause you to update or put up more, I would have written sooner.

U/Steve

Jennifer said...

Sorry I slacked....was reoccupied with the little ones...It is so exciting to see the finishing touches with everything though

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer, I finally had the chance to look at your blog. Russell told me you were doing this. I also saw a mutual friend the other day and she told about your blog. I wish that everyone was as excited to share their experiences as you. The house looks great, especially the kitchen!!! You are very lucky to have a dad like yours that is so talented. Best of luck to you.