Monday, January 14, 2008

Painting

So much has been going on lately. The guys started painting the house and got the two upstairs bathrooms done and the living room/dining room/kitchen done. I went with all one color there being that it is a "L" shaped room. Dad went up yesterday and tiled our master bathroom...the tile brings the light color out that I chose for the walls. Today they were painting another coat in the "big room" and doing down the upstairs hallway. I don't know if they are working in the bedrooms or not. He put a little bit of the downstairs color on for me to see and I love it!! It is so exciting to see all of this progress. I'm sure you'd all love to see the pictures I took yesterday of the color, but that will have to wait until I find the adapter piece I need to connect the camera because Little Manny put it somewhere and I can't find it!!

Friday, I didn't get much bed rest...we finalized the kitchen cabinets and got them ordered (should be delivered the 22nd), ordered bar stools for the kitchen, checked out a sectional, got the answer we wanted about the tile and placed that order and then Manny and I went to Lowes with Little Manny (mistake) and were there about 3 hours. We looked at appliances, got more light fixtures, snuck in the employee lounge for a drink and snacks for Little Man (wouldn't have made it through without them), looked at vanities and I don't remember what else. I just know it was WAY too long to be there with a 2 1/2 yr old!!! We have to get out in the future and leave him with grandma!!

**************UPDATE************ I couldn't find the little memory stick adapter but I did find the USB cord so I have pics.....




The tile dad is laying in the master bath

The contrast above the bathtub to see the wall color

The kids bathroom....a dark gray but with no light it kind of looks green

The kitchen

Looking through the kitchen to the LR

No comments: