Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Updates

The driveway has been put in, the excavator cleared out the brush in the back and will start digging the leech field to finish up the septic system. Manny's friend is coming tomorrow to prime the entire house then paint the ceilings. From there we will paint each room with all of the offers of help we received (if they still apply). I guess that means I had better narrow down to one color choice from the 5-10 I have for each room. I am not leaving anything white...I want color everywhere. We also need to finalize the kitchen and get that ordered, solve the tile problem, and buy light fixtures. After that will be buying new furniture for our bedroom, the living room, bunk beds for Manny and TVs for upstairs, our room, and the playroom. It doesn't sound like much but I know it's a lot. Oh yeah....we also need to decide on kitchen appliances....I'm gonna win and get the fridge I want!!

No comments: