Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tile and sinks and vanities, oh my!

We had a very productive day yesterday (good thing I am on bed rest). Manny went and picked up all of the tile for the downstairs, bathrooms, foyer and kitchen. He and dad unloaded the truck and dad laid out a few pieces on the floor so I could see the design downstairs. We then made a trip to Lowes to look at molding. While there I found a vanity set for the kids bathroom and we brought a grill (Manny had been looking at it and it was on sale so we had to get it.) I couldn't find any other vanity that I was thrilled with so we went across the street to Home Depot. We picked up a pedestal sink for our bathroom and I found a vanity I wanted for the downstairs bathroom (the color is a little darker than I wanted but I still love it!!)








1 comment:

Ashley said...

i've seen that vanity and mirror there before... I love love love it!