Saturday, March 22, 2008

House cleaning

Today (oops Friday; I just realized it is now Saturday morning...can you guess who else is wide awake with me...Julian) Manny and I went to the house and started cleaning. The final coat was put on the floor Wednesday so I wanted to get the dust off of everything. I started in the kitchen and wiped down the insides and outsides of all the cabinets. I washed the stove and wiped my handy little stainless steel wipes over all the appliances. These wipes are much easier than the cream I used to have in the condo (of course they streak easier too). Manny wiped down all the walls to get the dust off and even cleaned the fan in the living room. Taina had fun with the swifter cleaning up our dusty footprints each time we came back upstairs from the family room. Manny monster was at daycare...otherwise I would have gotten nothing done. I can't wait to go again Monday or Tuesday and clean the fans in the bedrooms and see what else I can do.

Dad is almost done tiling down stairs; the bathroom and mechanical room have to be finished. Then he has to put the toilet and vanity in and do the baseboard trim down there. Upstairs just needs the doors hung (Mom has been painting them) and closet rods put up and shower rods too. Dad also has two sides up on the deck and needs the last side and stairs done too. I can't wait for everything to be done so we can move in!!!!!!!



Taina dancing while she cleans



1 comment:

Ashley said...

everything is GORGEOUS!!!!