Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Work

I worked at the house today. I finished cleaning the dust from the fans and wiped down the bathrooms. I hung the shower curtain in our bathroom; it matches the tile perfectly!!! (and that is just coincidental) I then painted all the wood supports in the closets so that Dad can put the rods and shelves in. I have plans on going back tomorrow to touch up the baseboard trim and doors and paint the other doors that need to be painted. Dad grouted the bathroom and hung the mirror. The dark wood looks beautiful against the sage walls (I'll take pictures tomorrow). He finished tiling everything downstairs (was a lot to do) and tomorrow he will hopefully finish the deck (minus the stairs) and hang the doors downstairs. We need the deck stairs and the bathroom downstairs to be completed so that we can call for an inspection for a CO. Hopefully by the end of next week all will be done!!!

No comments: